- Mrs M supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms L supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs P supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs C supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms M supported us with 1 ticket
- Mrs W supported us with 2 tickets
4d 17h 30m
29 January 2022
- Winner! Mrs B (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms R (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs J (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr M (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (Nottingham) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (Nottingham) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms M (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (NOTTINGHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
Domestic Abuse service, founded in February 1974 to deliver service to women and children experiencing Domestic Abuse. We provide Refuge accommodation and services to our client group.
At present we receive no Government funding and rely heavily on our own fund raising activities and public donations.
We provide 10 units of Refuge accommodation and house on average 45 women and 112 children each year. Our Outreach service provides support and advice to women in the Broxtowe Borough who for whatever reason cannot access Refuge accommodation.
Many of our clients have experienced extreme abuse, have been isolated from family and friends. They often suffered with low self esteem and lack self confidence due to the treatment the have received by their partners. We provide practical and emotional support, empowering them to address various challenges, reducing problems and risks. We offer a range of therapeutic sessions to help improve confidence and self esteem, emotional health and wellbeing, reduce anxiety which aids the healing process.
Our children's services provide individual and group support to ensure children's needs are met. The worker provides stimulating play opportunities which encourage children to develop and express themselves through play. One to one support aimed at increasing confidence and improving the levelof understanding of their situation.
It costs £16 per hour to provide an adult support session.
It costs £ 4 per hour to provide a play session for a child.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and expand our service.
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs Catherine Saunders
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Broxtowe.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win A £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher To Kick Off The New Year!
To kick off 2022, we're giving you the amazing chance to win a £1,000 Sainsbury's Gift Voucher! From Tu clothing and Habitat homewares to groceries, there's something for everyone.
Support your favourite cause, and have a chance to win this fantastic prize - it really is a win-win situation!